1. Polyakova E.Yu. Irlandiya v XX veke. Moskva, 2009.
2. Polyakova E.Yu. Irlandiia v XX veke [Ireland in the 20th century]. Moskva, 2009. (In Russ.)
3. Cunningham Ph. Belligerent Internment 1939–1945, thesis. Maynooth, 1994.
4. Duggan J.P. Neutral Ireland and the Third Reich. Dublin, 1985.
5. Dwyer T. R. Behind the green curtain: Ireland's phoney neutrality during World War II. Dublin, 2009.
6. Dwyer T.R. Guests of the State // Ireland in World War Two: diplomacy and survival. Cork, 2004.
7. Dwyer T.R. Guests of the state: the story of Allied and Axis servicemen interned in Ireland during World War II. Dingle, 1994.
8. Emergency Powers Act, EPA 1939-09-03. URL: http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1939/act/28/enacted/en/html (access date: 05.07.2020).
9. Existence of National Emergency. Dáil debates. Government of Ireland. 77: No.1, p. 8 p. 19–20. 1939-09-02. URL: http://www.historical-debates.oireachtas.ie (access date: 05.07.2020).
10. Fisk R. In time of war: Ireland, Ulster, and the price of neutrality, 1939-45. Philadelphia, 1983.ate
11. Grob-Fitzgibbon B.J. The Irish experience during the Second World War: an oral history. Dublin, 2004.
12. Keefer R. Grounded in Eire: the story of two Canadian RAF fliers interned in Ireland during World War II. Montreal, 2001.
13. Keogh D. Twentieth-Century Ireland: Nation and State. Dublin, 2005.
14. K-Lines Internment Camp 1940-44. URL: http://www.curragh.info/klines.htm (access date: 05.06.2020).
15. MacAnnaidh S. Irish History from Prehistoric Times to the Present Day. Bath, 2007.
16. Ó Longaigh S. Emergency Law in Action, 1939–1945 // Ireland in World War Two: diplomacy and survival. Cork, 2004.
17. O’Driscoll M. Keeping Britain Sweet: Irish Neutrality, Political Identity and Collective Memory. Moscow, 2007.
18. O'Halpin E. Spying on Ireland: British Intelligence and Irish Neutrality during the Second World War. Oxford - New York, 2008.
19. Roberts G. Three narratives of neutrality: historians and Ireland's war // Ireland and the Second World War, politics, society and remembrance. Dublin, 2000.