1. Anderson B. Voobrazhaemye soobshchestva. Razmyshleniia ob istokakh i rasprostranenii natsionalizma [Imagined communities. Reflections on the origins and spread of nationalism]. Moskva, 2016. (In Russ.)
2. Khandazhinskaya S.A. Antiimperializm – inkul'turatsiia – khristianstvo: angliiskaia post-kolonial'naia istoriografiia o missionerskom dvizhenii v Indii [Anti-imperialism – Enculturation – Christianity: English post-colonial historiography of the missionary movement in India] // Vestnik MGU. Seriia 8: Istoriia [Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 8: History]. 2018. № 1. P. 51–65. (In Russ.)
3. Labutina T.L., Il'in D.V. Angliiskoe Prosveshchenie: obshchestvenno-politicheskaia i pedagogicheskaia mysl'[English Enlightenment: Socio-Political and Pedagogical Thought]. Sankt-Peterburg, 2012. (In Russ.)
4. Medyakov A.S. Istoriia mezhdunarodnykh otnoshenii v Novoe vremia [History of International Relations in the Modern Time]. Moskva, 2007. (In Russ.)
5. Mir Prosveshcheniia. Istoricheskii slovar' / Pod red. V. Ferrone, D. Rosha [The world of the Enlightenment. Historical dictionary / Eds. V. Ferrone, D. Roche]. Moskva, 2003. (In Russ.)
6. Obshchestvenno-politicheskaia mysl' evropeiskogo Prosveshcheniia / Pod red. N.M. Meshcheriakovoi [Socio-political thought of European Enlightenment / Ed. N.M. Meshcheryakova]. Moskva, 2002. (In Russ.)
7. Andrews R. Christianity as an Indian Religion: The Anglo-Indian Experience // Journal of Contemporary Religion. Vol. 25. London, 2010. P. 173–188.
8. Bauman C.M. Christian Identity and Dalit Religion in Hindu India, 1868–1947. Michigan, 2008.
9. Beck J.R. Dorothy Carey: The Tragic and Untold Story of Mrs. William Carey. Eugene, 2000.
10. Bellenoit H.J.A. Missionary Education, Religion and Knowledge in India, c. 1880–1915 // Modern Asian Studies. Vol. 41(2). 2007. P. 369–394.
11. Biographical sketch of Joshua Marshman, D.D. // The Newcastle Chronicle. 1838. March. P. 19–25.
12. Bygrave S. Uses of Education: Readings in Enlightenment in England. Lewisburg, 2009.
13. Carey W. [New Testament in Bengali / Translated by William Carey]. Serampore, 1801.
14. Carey W. An Enquiry into the Obligations of Christians to Use Means for the Conversion of the Heathens. Leicester, 1792.
15. Cathcart W. The Baptist encyclopaedia: a dictionary of the doctrines, ordinances, usages, confessions of faith, sufferings, labors, and successes, and of the general history of the Baptist denomination in all lands; with numerous biographical sketches of distinguished American and foreign Baptists, and a supplement. Vol. 2. Philadelphia, 1881.
16. Chute A.L., Finn N.A., Haykin M.A.G. The Baptist Story: From English Sect to Global Movement. Nashville, 2015.
17. Clothey F.W. Religion in India: A Historical Introduction. Abingdon, 2006.
18. Cohn B.S. Colonialism and Its Forms of Knowledge: The British in India. Princeton, 1996.
19. Cooper F. Colonialism in Question: Theory, Knowledge, History. Berkeley – Los Angeles, 2005.
20. Cox F.A. History of the Baptist Missionary Society, from 1792 to 1842: to which is added a sketch of the General Baptist Mission. Vol. 1. London, 1842.
21. Dalal R. The Religions of India: A Concise Guide to Nine Major Faiths. New Delhi, 2010.
22. Frykenberg R.E. Avarna and Adivasi Christians and Missions: A Paradigm for Understanding Christian Movements in India // International Bulletin of Missionary Research. Vol. 32. № 1. 2008. P. 14–20.
23. Frykenberg R.E. Christianity in India: From Beginnings to the Present. Oxford, 2008.
24. Fuller A. The Gospel worthy of all acceptation, or the Duty of sinners to believe in Jesus Christ. Philadelphia, 1805.
25. George T. Faithful Witness: The life and mission of William Carey. Leicester, 1992.
26. Harrison P. 'Religion' and the Religions in the English Enlightenment. London, 2002.
27. Hart J. Empires and Colonies. Cambridge, 2008.
28. Haykin M.A.G. One Heart and One Soul: John Sutcliff of Olney, His Friends and His Times. Darlington, 1994.
29. Hilton M., Shefrin J. Educating the Child in Enlightenment Britain: Beliefs, Cultures, Practices. Farnham, 2009.
30. Julian J. Dictionary of Hymnology, second edition. London, 1907.
31. Kelly M.T. A life of Saint Francis Xavier: based on authentic sources. London, 1918.
32. Marshman J. School Dialogues; or, Lessons on the Commandments and the Way of Salvation. London, 1821.
33. Marshman J.C. Life and Times of Carey, Marshman and Ward Embracing the History of the Serampore Mission. London, 1859.
34. Neill S.C. A History of Christianity in India. The Beginnings to AD 1707. Vol. 1. Cambridge, 1984.
35. New college at Serampore // The Evangelical Magazine and Missionary Chronicle. 1819. Vol. XXVII. P. 294.
36. Nicholas H., Nicholas A.H. New Trends in Education in the Eighteenth Century. London, 1951.
37. Nicols W. Orationes Duae: una Gulielmi Nicols, A.M. altera Bartol. Ziegenbalgii, missionarii Danici ad Indos Orientales: utraque coram venerabili societate pro promovenda Religione Christiana, habita Londini Dec. 29. 1715. Accedit utriusque Orationis versio Anglicana. A Translation of Two Speeches, Deliver'd ad London Dec. 29. 1715. Before the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, One by Mr. Nicols, the other by Mr. Ziegenbalg, On Account of the Mission to the East-Indies. London, 1716.
38. Roe N. John Keats and the Culture of Dissent. Oxford, 1998.
39. Ryland J. A compendious view of the principal truths of the glorious Gospel of Christ. For the use of youth. London, 1769.
40. Ryland J.C. An easy and pleasant Introduction to sir Isaac Newton’s philosophy: containing the first principles of mechanics, trigonometry, optics and astronomy. Advertisement. London, 1772.
41. Ryland J.С. A Contemplation on the Existence and Perfections of God, drawn from the several parts of the visible world, the structure of the body and the wonderful powers of the soul; as an Image of the Wisdom, Power, and the invisible and immortal nature of God. Designed as a specimen of a Body of Divinity, executed in the same manner. London, 1774.
42. Ryland J.С. An address to the Ingenuous Youth of Great-Britain. London, 1792.
43. Ryland J.С. Contemplation on the Insufficiency of Reason. London, 1775.
44. Ryland J.С. Select Essays, on the Moral Virtues: And on Genius, Science, and Taste, Interspersed with Striking Facts. Being the Author's Last Present to the Public, in the Seventieth Year of His Age. London, 1792.
45. Schools in India // The Evangelical Magazine and Missionary Chronicle. 1819. Vol. XXVII. P. 293–294.
46. Serampore letters: being the unpublished correspondence of William Carey and others with John Williams, 1800–1816 / Eds. L. Williams, M. Williams. New York – London, 1892.
47. Smith G. The Life of William Carey: Shoemaker and Missionary. London, 1887.
48. Staughton W. The Baptist Mission in India: containing a narrative of its rise, progress, and present condition, a statement of the physical and moral character of the Hindoos, their cruelties, tortures and burnings, with a very interesting description of Bengal. Philadelphia, 1811.
49. The American Baptist magazine. 1825. Vol. 5. October.
50. The First Hindoo Convert: A Memoir of Krishna Pal, a Preacher of the Gospel to His Countrymen more than twenty years. Philadelphia, 1852.
51. Woodburne A.S. The Idea of God in Hinduism // The Journal of Religion. 1925. Vol. 5. P. 52–66.