1. Suponitskaya I.M. Delo Rozenbergov [The Case of the Rosenbergs] // Voprosy istorii [Questions of History]. 2016. № 8. P. 92–105. (In Russ.)
2. Suponitskaya I.M. Predateli i zhertvy v epokhu makkartizma [The Traitors and Victims in the age of McCarthyism] // Voprosy istorii [Questions of History]. 2017. № 5. P. 135–146. (In Russ.)
3. Bayley E.R. Joe McCarthy and the Press. Madison. 1981.
4. Bogart H. I'm No Communist // Photoplay, May 1948. R. 53. URL: http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/1948-Humphrey_Bogart_on_Hollywood_Blacklist_editorial-pdf (access date: 25.10.2020).
5. Bushnell M. Then Again: UVM’s very own victim of McCarthyism // VTDigger, November 18, 2018. URL: https://vtdigger.org/2018/11/18/uvms-victim-mccarthyism/ (access date: 24.10.2020).
6. Caute D. The Great Fear: The Anti-Communism Purge Under Truman and Eisenhower. New York, 1978.
7. Executive Sessions of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. U.S. Government Printing Office. Vol. 1. Washington, 2003.
8. Fried R.M. Men against McCarthy. New York, 1976.
9. Gorsky Report: Dec. 23, 1949 // History News Network. URL: https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/11581 (access date: 21.10.2020).
10. Hellman L. I Cannot and Will Not Cut My Conscience to Fit This Year’s Fashions. Letter to HUAC, May 19, 1952. URL: http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/6454 (access date: 24.10.2020).
11. Latham E. The Communist Controversy in Washington: From the New Deal to McCarthy. Cambridge (MA), 1966.
12. Memoirs by Harry S. Truman. Vol. 2. Years of Trial and Hope, 1946–1952. London, 1956.
13. Murrow E.R. A Report on Senator Joseph R. McCarthy // See It Now. CBS–TV. 1954. March 9, URL: http://www.plosin.com/beatbegins/archive/Murrow540309.htm (access date: 23.10.2020).
14. Oshinsky D.M. A Conspiracy So Immense: The World of Joe McCarthy. New York, 1983.
15. Radosh R., Milton J. The Rosenberg File: A Search for the Truth. New York, 1984.
16. Schlesinger A.M. Jr. A Thousand Days: John F. Kennedy in the White House. Boston, 1965.
17. Schrecker E. Many are the Crimes: McCarthyism in America. Boston – New York, 1998.
18. Schrecker E. W. No Ivory Tower: McCarthyism and the Universities. New York, 1986.
19. Smith M.Ch. A Declaration of Conscience, June 1, 1950 // U.S. Congress. Senate. Congressional Record. 81st Congress, 2nd sess. Washington, 1951. P. 7894–7895.
20. Smith M.Ch. A Declaration of Conscience. June 1, 1950 // U.S. Senate. URL: https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/generic/Speeches_Smith_Declaration.htm (access date: 23.10.2020).
21. The loyalty oath controversy, the University of California, 1949–1951. Summary of Loyalty Oath events. URL: https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/uchistory/archives_exhibits/loyaltyoath/timelinesummary.html (access date: 25.10.2020).
22. Thirty Years of Treason: Excerpts from Hearings before the House Committee on Un-American Activities, 1938–1968 / Ed. E. Bentley. New York, 1971.
23. U.S. Congress. Senate. Congressional Record. 81st Congress, 2d sess. Washington, 1951.
24. Usdin S.T. The Rosenberg Ring Revealed: Industrial-Scale Conventional and Nuclear Espionage // Journal of Cold War Studies. 2009. Vol. 11. R. 91–143.
25. Wechsler J.A. To Be Called Before the McCarthy Committee // McCarthysm / Ed. Th.C. Reeves. New York, 1978.